Sunday, April 21, 2024

Love the shed and testing frames

 


I love how the watercolour of the sheds turned out - the photo above is a photo of finished work with background removed. I think the finished work is very reflective of the texture and colour of the actual shed on a Scottish roadside.

A few process and other images of the shed and the Syre Church I also worked on. The two completed works including another of signed works and a photo of the Syre Church painting with background removed.






I bought a few frames to test how the watercolours might looked framed - see framed works below. I am going to test how they look with black mats.


I'm still learning a lot about watercolour painting; and am appreciation the input from Megan.

1 comment:

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.