Monday, September 14, 2026

Happy but weary

 

Fiona and I held a salvaged silver-plate metal jewellery workshop today in Armadale Village Hall. It was limited to 8 people but we had 9 including a younger girl. The opening photo of me, by Fiona, shows me introducing the day, goals and an introduction to processes, designs and tools.

We set the hall up yesterday afternoon for a midmorning start today. Photos of the setup follow.






As you can see from the couple of photos following participants were very engaged and productive. All participant made 4 or more pieces.


It was a grand and successful day. I could not have done it without Fiona's assistance - she knows so much about the tools and processes - it meant we could give participant individual attention. As I said in the title were are very happy with the outcome but we are also weary - hence the brevity of this blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.