Sunday, September 20, 2026

Three finished and one to go - watercolours that is.

 

I have finished the commission I was given after the Pop Up Art Show - see image  of white cottage in the opening photo.

I have about one more session on the other commission I was given before leaving Maleny - a cottage and barn belonging to the father of an art friend - see image below.

I found working on the widow alcove provided good natural light and good for the posture - see images below. And a good view as well!!!


Some progress-process photos follow.




I have also finished doing the touch up work on the other two cottages I had painted when last over here but was not happy with the detail - happier now with the paintings - see images below.


With the community art commitments complete I feel the next few weeks will involve a bit more gentle creating-making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.