Thursday, December 14, 2017

Mainly the beauty of flowers

©2017 Barry Smith
I did not get to do my usual Wednesday iPhoneography blog yesterday - the day just had too much in it so something had to give. Today has also been a bit crazy but I thought I'd sit quietly at the end the day and share some of the eye candy that was available on my walk on Wednesday. I love how many of the images float above an out of focus back ground.

©2017 Barry Smith
©2017 Barry Smith
©2017 Barry Smith
©2017 Barry Smith
©2017 Barry Smith
©2017 Barry Smith
©2017 Barry Smith
©2017 Barry Smith
I was captivated by this wee feather blowing along on the road.

©2017 Barry Smith
And what about this delicate little house created by a small spider - using the opportunity to convert a leaf that had caught in it's web on the front of the mower shed door.

©2017 Barry Smith
So many small things to bring a lift in life.

3 comments:

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.