Sunday, December 26, 2021

Fun with the colour purple

 

I was doing a print run with purple I had mixed; and at the end Fiona and I thought there was too much good colour (below) to waste. I decided to print a few rat in a hat cards. Given it was to be printed in purple we thought it could be a feminist rat - F then suggested I would need a rat pack - so that is what I ended up printing (above) - not a lot - just 10-15 for fun.

Photos of the finished product follow


I have also been continuing work on my patriarchy artists' book - I have been reinforcing the edges that will be stitched - wrap around black paper - attached with archival double sided tape - a task that does take a bit of patience.


Good to have done a bit in the studio in the day after Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I found myself holding my breath whilst imagining you applying the tape

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.