Sunday, July 17, 2022

Latest publication

 

Today I started the final task of stitching the Daily Words 'poetry' booklet. The photo above shows a few of the booklets standing strong.

This publication (25 copies) has been quite a long time in the making including the writing of the words - see the photos at the end of the blog for the words on: love, hope, peace, joy, wonder, dream and shine. This booklet can be used to complement the Daily Leaf Words sets I make; or can stand alone.

A couple of photos of the original mock up of the booklet - it has been well used and written on as a record of the publication.


I'm pleased with the outcome of this booklet on both the words. and publication fronts.



The original words for each of the daily words 







The first of these booklets sold today - hot off the press.


3 comments:

  1. all of it wonderful, but you saved the best for last ... the imperatives of peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strong yet fragile yet just is ….present

    ReplyDelete
  3. LA, Anon - thank you for your supportive comments. I'm pleased with the achievement of finishing this book - doing the whole of it. LA - I think a Janis Joplin song might have been running around my brian when I wrote those words for peace. Anon - I like that the book and the words can be "present' in the now. Peace. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.