Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Mist, mizzle and gorgeous wallabies

 

It is a very dreich day today - it started dark and full of mizzle and mist as you can see from the photos below. But that did not seem to discourage the local wallabies. Not only did they come out in the weather but came within 10m of our back deck. I took the photo above by sneaking out and hiding behind a deck post. More wallaby photos at the end of the blog.

Now for the dark and misty shots.



Some photos of the wallabies in the mist and below the deck.




And I finish with a photo of one of G's orchids at the studio where we worked today out of the weather. Taken in a break in the rain.

Even on dreich days there are beautiful surprises.

4 comments:

  1. how Scotland might find its way to your backyard

    ReplyDelete
  2. As my finger hit "Publish" I realized I was commenting as "Anonymous" ... I've been encountering the same on other Blogger sites ... ah well, gotta love technology

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love mysterious misty days….Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon, LA and Christine - belated thanks for your visit and comments. What a bleak day as you say - Scotland seeping into our backyard. C - the misty days can be beautiful if they are not too frequent I think. Peace. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.