Sunday, July 31, 2022

Product for the Vessel exhibition shop

 


As I worked on my three pieces for the Vessel Exhibition I also worked on a few pieces that might go into the gallery shop.

Over the weekend I completed making some sail form bowls/incense burners and some sail form earrings. You can see 5 pair of highly polished solid brass plate earrings in the opening photo.

I made 7 incense bowls-burners; including making the incense holders our of melted metal - beautiful silver-brass metal with gorgeous tops as you can see in the photos below.





An another look at the earrings- reflecting a painting on the wall - as you can see one pair is made from patinated copper.

Another productive weekend.

2 comments:

  1. love how the reflections in the last two pictures look like millefiori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LA - I had confirm that millefiori referred to glass cross sections - but you are right the reflections do have that beautiful appearance. Peace. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.