Thursday, March 30, 2023

Fragments from the village - light, ice and horses

 

It has been a week of weather - mostly very cold with wind and rain. Still F and I have found gaps in the weather to do our morning walks to the cove - down to the stone beach but now also including walks above the cove to the far side headlands. The photo above is of me out on one of the headlands - taken by F. The photo below is of me looking up and photographing my shadow on the headland and F by the fence line at the top.

Some nice light on walks.



A few images of the gorgeous local horses.



And some of the snow and hail from one of those very cold days.



Beauty every day.

3 comments:

  1. such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Mo ... Scotland gives you so many opportunities to take beautiful photos ... we are fortunate that you share them with us here ... Liz A

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.