Sunday, November 26, 2023

More Found and Formed jewellery

 

I have almost completed making my stash of pearl and gold-plate pendants and earrings. I have also added into the mix some slate pendants as you can see from the opening photo. The pendants above are 45mm in diameter.

The pearl and slate start out pretty rough as you can see from the photo below.

But after some fiddly grinding and polishing the beauty shows as you can see in the pearl stud earrings below.


Photos of other pieces completed over the last couple of days follow.






I think there will be enough for the Saturday Sale we are planning for 9 November.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing how you have made them your own, your style and wonderful elements.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.