Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Walk on a Windy Wednesday; and photo play

We are in another weird weather pattern - today very hot in the afternoon and as I blog a bit of rain; but this morning just very windy. Being very windy makes it a bit difficult to photograph flowers - but as you can see I managed a few. 

Fiona introduced me to a new Square app to remove background so I have played with it on the opening photo and one of G's orchids seen later in the blog post - lot of fun. 

A few more fragments of beauty from this morning.









Images of a couple of G's orchids.



There is still beauty to remind me to go gently and live with hope.

1 comment:

  1. I felt I was perusing a Coffee Table book of flowers 🌺

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.