Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Succulents and orchids on the block

 


In this blog post I thought I'd share a few images of succulents we have in a retaining wall; and orchids in G's orchid house.

The photos above are of a succulent near a ceramic heart in the wall - the first one is the modified version and then the original. The photo below is one of G's crucifix orchids - modified and original.


A few more images of succulents in the wall.




A few more of G's orchids.







One of our words for the day is abundance - the beauty evident this morning certainly confirmed that.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. I can grow succulents but have given
    Up on my favoret orchids. I think moving has made things hard for them.Pehhy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.