Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Early morning fragments

©2019 Barry Smith - Bougainvilleas and soft light across the valley
I started my walk this morning with a few aches and pains courtesy of the work we have been doing on the block. The soft and cool morning gave me the opportunity to limber up before returning home and doing my stretching sequence of exercises (Tibetan rites).

©2019 Barry Smith - Rusty Blue Wren against a clear morning sky
©2019 Barry Smith - It was all go over at the pumpkin patch
©2019 Barry Smith - Competition for this flower - I think in all there were four bees
©2019 Barry Smith - You can guess where this bee has been
Whilst there was not an abundance of blossoms etc the following caught my eye.

©2019 Barry Smith - Gorgeous purple stars
©2019 Barry Smith - Like knotted fine cord
©2019 Barry Smith - Electric pink
©2019 Barry Smith - Small bouquet chewed off by rainbow lorikeets
©2019 Barry Smith - Nut husk

The combination of the walk, the rites and the blossoms etc set me on the right track for the day.

4 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your beautiful morning walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi T, MC and B - thanks for your comments - always appreciated. T - I'm glad they bring some joy. MC - beauty is there to share. B - thanks. All - go well. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.