Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Is it autumn soon?

©2019 Barry Smith - A feast for the Rainbow Lorikeets
I'm not sure if the birds and blossoms know that autumn is just around the corner. The small eucalyptus tree at the neighbour's house across the road is just covered in blossom and the Rainbow Lorikeets just love it.

©2019 Barry Smith - A Rainbow Lorikeet enjoying the morning nectar
There were many other bright fragments on my walk. The sun is rising later so there is now a softer light as I head off to walk. Still the sun was highlighting many of the blossoms that caught my eye.

©2019 Barry Smith
©2019 Barry Smith
©2019 Barry Smith
©2019 Barry Smith
©2019 Barry Smith
©2019 Barry Smith
©2019 Barry Smith
©2019 Barry Smith
And a couple of images on the block as I returned home.

©2019 Barry Smith - A new orchid over at the shed
©2019 Barry Smith - Leaves caught against a succulent
I love the clouds reflected in the water in the rusty fire pit - though you can see the water level is low because of the wind and lack of rain. I topped it up today so the birds can continue to bathe and drink.

©2019 Barry Smith - Clouds in the sky and on the water
An uplifting morning

3 comments:

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.