Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Blue morning, mown fields and other fragments of beauty

 

No doubt the mornings are bright here. The sky this morning was just so blue - such a beautiful backdrop. The fields around our complex were mown yesterday - I almost thought I was back in Scotland looking at mown paddocks - but the difference in the sky gave it away.



We had light rain overnight rain so blossoms looked refreshed and encrusted with droplets.



I loved how the early sun was catching not only the blossoms but also the stone on rust near the front door.

Now that we are getting back into our routine I did a swing by G's orchid house on my walk back to our place.



A gorgeous uplifting day - hopefully this shared beauty might give folk hope.  Maybe the Jacaranda blossom held on the bark of the tree could be a  symbol of hope for today.


1 comment:

  1. The beauty of flowers does give me hope - and I love that mowed field and its contour lines...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.