Sunday, April 5, 2020

We live in a different time

©2020 Barry Smith - Screen shot of a section of home page of my website
The news of the world seems to suggest that many folk will now work from home and/or stay home. Predictions are this way of living is likely to exist for over six months.

In February 2020 Fiona and I moved Deckled Edge Press into a bigger more accessible and commercial space in our town. Our intent was that in that space we would also set up a Deckled Edge Press gallery-shop that would not only sell our Deckled Edge Press wares; but also Fiona's and my individual art works. We that is not to be for quite sometime.

We have set up an online Deckled Edge Shop for our print and letterpress work; and I have reinvigorated my online shop to begin to sell some of my bits and pieces online again.

Over the weekend I have been working to get a few more pieces into my Barry Smith Art website shop mainly: jewellery; functional items (ladles); indoor sculpture; some vessels; and some inspirational leaves. Over the next month more bits will be uploaded.

©2020 Barry Smith - Screen shot of a section of my online shop
©2020 Barry Smith - Screen shot of a section of jewellery section of my shop
©2020 Barry Smith - Screen shot of pieces that have finally made it into the shop and not just been talked about on the blog!!!
©2020 Barry Smith - Screen shot of ladles in the Functional Art section of my shop
I hope you visit the shop and check out some of the new pieces that have made their way into the shop.

3 comments:

  1. (((Barry))) such beautiful work, you two are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B - well wishes from the other side of the world ... and always deep appreciation for the beauty to be found here ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely stuff. Hope you are both well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.