Sunday, May 30, 2021

Ready for installation


I managed to complete Faith's remaining two posts today as you can see from the photo above - and with out injuring myself. 

There are some nice details on the piece as you can see from the photos below - timber and rust - way to go!!! I used pieces from a rusted small ornamental windmill gifted to Faith - in addition to my other bits. Some pieces, and the horseshoes nails, will rust more once installed in the landscape.






Another view of the two posts.

These two posts will be installed with the larger post this week all being well.

3 comments:

  1. I especially like the portal hole, which also gives the impression of an eye ... it's easy to imagine folks circling the posts with so much to see

    hoping your finger is well-healed

    ReplyDelete
  2. MC & LA - well they came together beautifully. LA - makes me smile when other folk pick up quirky aspects of the assemblage - and it is important that all sides offer points of similarity and yet also difference. Go well. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.