Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Light, white and flight

 

Sadly Old Man Crow (Rod) died today - when thinking about this I thought of his spirit flying free. Interesting that I came across the beautiful delicate white (and grey) feather on the road as I walked - reminded me of free flight.

Sun highlighted heart at the front door for Mo Crow.

The day started with soft but clear light as you can see in the photo of my favourite tree.

I found white as I walked.



And a bonus was the beauty offered by G's unfurling orchids to lift our spirits.




Peace and freedom OMC.

3 comments:

  1. We lost a dear friend yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the signs you found and shared here ... I am grateful that Rod's music will continue, even as I am saddened at the loss of his presence in the world

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.