Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Seeking yellow - for optimism and hope

 

Times are a tough for many at the moment - huge covid outbreak, rain, cyclones and flooding. When I thought about going for my morning walk I wondered what might catch my eye that might uplift one. 

Strangely enough as I exercised at home it was the sunflowers that Fiona had bought to add a bit of cheer to the house - which they do - that caught my eye. I decided that I would seek yellow both in the house and out on my walk - yellow for optimism, hope, healing.

So first some more yellow in the house - on our Aboriginal art and a glass heart.





Then out and about yellows popped up - sharing some here - including tiny yellow flower with ant.







A visit to G's orchid house offered a couple of shades of yellow.


May hope and healing touch our lives.

1 comment:

  1. yellow is a really tough color for me to get "right" in cloth or paint, but nature's yellows never fail to delight ... perhaps that explains why the yellows in the aboriginal artworks you picture here "feel right"

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.