Wednesday, March 16, 2022

A walk in the cool with subdued light

 

The good news about the walk this morning is it did not take place in the rain. The morning started off quite dark but I walked in an autumnal morning - cool and with grey light. The photo above is of a small installation Fiona and I put in place in a garden below us - taken this morning. The photo below shows just how autumnal it is.

I was delighted, as I often am, to discover bits of beauty along the way.





G's orchids continue to surprise. I love the tiny strands of orchis that have all burst forth over the last couple of weeks; and the unusual pattern on a single orchid flower at the end.






Another one of those mornings that reminded me to look for the beauty in the darkness.

1 comment:

  1. an eye-drawing composition in rust and concrete ... the off-kilter block in the middle is just right

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.