Sunday, January 15, 2023

Art bits and pieces

 

Fiona and I are in Sydney doing a couple of weeks of house-cat sitting. This has given us the opportunity to catch up with a few friends, walk and check out the art and exhibition scene. 

So no work being done by me in the letterpress studio or the workshop. Instead here I simply share a few images of details or fragments of art pieces that have caught my eye over the last few days.














Of course one keeps one's eyes peeled to pick up objects that might find their way into art pieces.



2 comments:

  1. I can well-imagine any one of these images leading to a full post ... you are certainly making the best of your time in Sydney ... happy days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry, your photos are powerhouses of beauty and creative inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.