Sunday, January 22, 2023

Layers series - accidental modern art

 

Fiona and I took a bus to Bondi Beach to view the graffiti art wall along the beach promenade. Whilst I enjoyed many of the works of art I so enjoyed the fact that there were layer upon layer of works that had been done over many years. This was very obvious on a few panel where the paint was peeling off - sometimes right down to the original cement wall. 

This blog post is simply a celebration of artists, layers and history. Each segment of peeling paint is, to me, an art piece in its own right - accidental modern artworks. 












I hope you enjoyed these fragments.

1 comment:

  1. enjoy them I did ... and how cool would it be to add one's own layers of paint?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.