Sunday, December 10, 2023

Successful launch

 

Yesterday was a long but satisfying day. It was great to have so many local folk visit Deckled Edge Press studio-gallery shop for the launch of my new range of jewellery; and to purchase many of the new pieces. 

This blog just shows a few photos of the display of stuff in the studio-gallery shop. The opening photo shows how light and airy the studio-gallery shop space is.

We put out some of our signs - I still love the one below - it just says what I do!!

A few more set up and display photos follow including Fiona and I tinkering with the details. The work was shown well with the aid of cement forms and slate squares.





Some older works were given a lift by a new display arrangement.



Thanks all who came to give me support and purchase dome of the new pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.