Sunday, September 5, 2021

Simply silver

 

I had poured some bits and pieces of melted silver when I was forming a few solid silver hearts (which have all been sold). On Friday and today I managed to do more cutting, drilling, polishing and assembling.

In all 6 pendants and six pais of earrings. 


Four pendants (opening and in progress photo above) are bar shaped about 1cm wide, 2.5cm long and 4-6mm thick with the texture on the top surface. They vary in weight - from 16-21grams. I have combined the simplicity of cord with the simplicity of silver.


There is a moon shaped pendant (spoken for) and a free form pendant - below.



Three pairs of earrings with smaller hooks.


And three pairs with longer drops.


Some of the pieces have spirals stamped on the back but I tested a footprint stamp on the ones below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.