Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Featuring some of G's current orchids


As some are aware I often feature a couple of Graham's orchids in my Wednesday posts as I tend to swing by his orchid house on my way home from my morning walk. 

Given G has so many orchids in bloom at the moment - as you can see from the photo above -  I thought I might just share a stash of them in this Wednesday blog post. 










In addition to the orchids in the house he also has lots of crucifix orchids growing outside the orchid house and outside his home. Below are just a few of the colours.





There is no doubt about it G has a green finger for orchids - they just bring a smile to one's face.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning but so much easier to grow in your climate. I struggle down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blooms ... and the orchid house looks like quite a substantial structure

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.