Sunday, August 29, 2021

A sigh of relief

 

I managed to complete the 5 sets of Daily Leaf Words; and seven sets of love, hope and peace inspiration leaves.

I enjoy creating these pieces that can go out into the world and hopefully bring quiet and joy. However, making multiples is always a little tiring - so good to have them competed.

Some process photos follow.




The sets were gathered and photographed on a table in the DEP studio in preparation for going into inventory and my online shop. The opening photo is of the 5 Daily Leaf Words sets; and the photo below is of the love, hope, peace inspiration trio of leaves.

Yesterday I was asked if I could make a leaf with a child's name on it for pick up today. As you can see below I did manage that.

If you are interested in either the seta of Daily Word Leaves or trio of inspiration leaves then check out my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.