Friday, August 20, 2021

Some small gains

 

I had set out to achieve quite a lot today but the universe thought otherwise - there were quite a few folk who needed a little support and health.

Fiona and I (really Fiona is) are building three Square websites - one for Deckled Edge Press (DEP),  one for Fiona's art and one for my art. All have shops included in the sites. Fiona has developed and launched the DEP site and her site. Today I was a finishing some work to go on my site - some Daily Leaf Word sets and trios of stamped inspirational leaves. At the end of the day I did get one set of each done for photographing. Daily Leaf Word set above.

A few more daily word photos. 



A few process photos.



And a few photos of the trio of stamped love, peace and hope inspirational leaves.



I hope to get the other sets finished on Sunday. Daily Leaf Word sets and the trios of stamped inspirational leaves will be for sale in the new shop. The bowls and leaves are made from high quality silver-plate cut from silver-plated placemats.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Barry. these are beautiful photos of your Daily Leaf Word sets, love the blue reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Barry! Carol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.